Thursday, October 23, 2014

Get The Lost for $0.99!

Friendly reminder to all you fiscally responsible readers out there.

The second book in my paranormal thriller series, The Lost, is normally priced at $2.99. But from 10/24 - 10/31, it will be discounted. During the early part of the discount, you can get it for as low as $0.99.

What's that? You want to know what readers are saying about the book? Here is the link to the reviews, but some highlights:

"The first book of the series is very good, but reading the second shows that rather than resting on his laurels, this author has worked hard on honing his skills.This book is tighter and more focused. Another big difference is how tightly he holds his story cards to his vest. In the first story, you know from the beginning there's something otherworldly going on. I can't say how many times I vacillated between being sure things happening because of some paranormal entity and then being sure things were being caused a human.Then I thought, maybe it's a combination! Finally I settled on just reading the story and finding out.

Do you have to read the first book in the series to make sense of the second? No. But I strongly recommend it because it will explain the relationship between Eddie and his brother, Tim. It's also a good ghost story."

"This is a well-written thriller by an author who knows what he's about. The tight writing and well-rounded characters kept me turning pages into the night. I thoroughly enjoyed the more mature Eddie McCloskey we see in this book. He has quickly become one of my favorite protagonists, one who lends himself perfectly to a series.


With Halloween approaching, I strongly recommend you pick up a copy of The Lost. You won't be disappointed."

No comments:

Post a Comment