Sunday, April 12, 2015

My "latest" short story

Hey folks. Just re-released a short sci-fi story set on Mars in the near future, Frontier Justice. I wrote this a few years back and tidied it up recently. It's a fun, fast read in a universe I might expand at some point in a larger work.

I've always been fascinated with the notion of terraforming and it was actually the subject of my sixth-grade science project/presentation. Philosophically (I won't go too deep, I promise), I strongly believe the human race needs to expand and colonize other worlds for a number of reasons. I hope that I live long enough to see man set foot on Mars, it would be an amazing achievement.

Here's the blurb on Frontier Justice--

Smith races against time to get the murderer, Ganston, to Oz, the Joint Penal Colony whose location on the Martian frontier is a well-guarded secret. But there are men intent on rescuing Ganston and killing Smith.

Visit Evan Ronan at his website: www.ronaniswriting.blogspot.com.

And they’re closing in.

But little do they know Smith has other plans for them, and for Ganston too…

Frontier Justice is a ~5,000 short story set on Mars in the near future.

1 comment:

  1. Students and researchers looking for neatly formatted dissertations benefit from the dissertation transcription solutions offered by professional transcription companies. See more paraphrase online generator

    ReplyDelete