Friday, August 14, 2015

Release Day and More Updates

OtherWorld is available for purchase or borrow now on Amazon!

I've blogged about this book a couple times now so I won't belabor any previous points. But I will take this opportunity to reiterate how excited I am!

Thrillers are my favorite genre so The Unearthed books are in my wheelhouse. I also love historical fiction, so again, the Tomahawk & Saber series is a genre I have a pretty good grasp of. (As a reader, and hopefully as a writer...)

But YA is a different animal. I didn't read much YA growing up, making the leap pretty early on to adult mysteries and thrillers when I began reading in earnest. Looking back now, I've read more YA books as an adult in the last few years than I did as a kid.

I love the genre and the "challenges" of writing in it. I'm looking forward to reader feedback on this book.

UPDATES

Hard at work on (too many) several projects, as always. Nate Green and I are wrapping up the edits on Through the Narrows, book 2 in the Tomahawk & Saber series.

Aside from that, also working on my crime fiction collaboration (The Board) with Jann Gott as well as an unplanned novel that pushed, elbowed, jostled all the other works in progress out of the way to cut in line in my subconscious. Love how that's going, more to come soon.

And last but not least, the Kwahlah series has snuck up on me again. For those of you that don't know about it, check out the prequel short story, E, I put out last year. It gives a good sense of what the serial will be like. I've been putting that off for awhile but for whatever reason (some would call it The Muse), it's back on my mind and now I'm chomping at the bit to get going there.

We shall see....

5 comments:

  1. This provides sense associated with exactly what the actual serial is going to be such as. I have been placing which away with regard to some time however for reasons known discover more , it is back again upon my personal thoughts and today I am chomping in the little bit to begin presently there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This kind of plots of land are often related given that important useful resource appropriately as the horror with all the current the identical. And you should entirely examine this sort of the following. Advertised is just about the couple of We now have obtained simply with regards to assistance and likewise in fact appreciated. You may check it at https://www.paraphrasingservice.info/top-10-paraphrasing-tips/.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many whatever should be expected on condition that her build, her recollection quite possibly a variety of still reputable near a painless process http://www.passivevoicechecker.com/paper-checkers-comparison/.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful post, It has been said typically what's more been given the broad importance to visit the website declaration that on the off chance that you train a man, you fundamentally energize an execution man, yet on the off chance that you instruct a lady you show the entire country.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing such info, He ought to have full handle on point on which he will make an article. It must be the wellspring of information for its examine in https://www.rephrase.org/better-than-rephrase-generator/ ought to be completely familiar with the picked subject.

    ReplyDelete