Thursday, November 16, 2017

11/15/17 Update - NANOWRIMO 2017

I blogged daily about my progress in The Bastard's Refuge. I haven't been doing that with Wyetgerd's Ax, mainly because I don't have many new things to say about the process. I'm plugging along at a good clip. As of last night when I stopped working, Wyetgerd's Ax was up to 49,581 words. The manuscript has reached the halfway point, and I know what the 3 or 4 major turns left in the story are. That book will be done before the end of the month, then I'll switch gears to another psy thriller.

I started NANOWRIMO late this month and will end up taking 3 days off during it to finish editing The Prodigal Girl. After 8 days, I've written almost 50k words. I'm very happy with that considering I'm also trying to edit another book in a very different genre at the same time.

The universe within Wyetgerd's Ax keeps getting bigger and bigger. I have an idea for a prequel now, which will be a shorter work that I (maybe) give away for free as part of my mailing list. That one is tentatively titled Skodan's Blade and I'm chomping at the bit to write that book. But first things first - you always have to finish the thing you're working on. If you stop before it's done and go onto something else, the odds of you completing the first project drop drastically.

I call it the artistic cliff.

I'll keep updating, just not on a daily basis. And hey, if you haven't signed up yet, you can still get the free preview of The Bastard's Refuge over on Instafreebie.


5 comments:

  1. I have a thought for a prequel now, which will be a shorter work that I (possibly) give away for nothing as a major aspect of my mailing list. That one is likely titled Skodan's Blade and I'm feeling impatient to compose that book. In any case, first of all - you generally need to complete the thing you're taking a shot at. In the event that you stop before it's done and go onto something different, the chances of you finishing the primary undertaking drop radically. I try this site and glad to get success to find out the useful content here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can find the new update on this site which can give your the real happiness of the life. Just come here and watch the link of https://www.paraphrasingservice.info/plagiarism-statistics/ in order to buy the new books and to settle the series in the best manner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Update your work with the outline of this paragraph and get the mystery series with this area which is a good thing for your work. You can get a free book with https://www.paraphraseservice.net/best-paraphrasing-generator/ and can win the best structure of the writing with this area.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am highly obliged to you for sharing useful and informative post visit website. I have been trying to do this coding but was not able to do it the right way. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The way you have posted the "amaizing MEMORY OF A RESTFUL WEEKEND AT HILL WIND B & B" says a lot about your posting and skills like why not try here . Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete