Monday, September 29, 2014

Did I Really Write a Legal Thriller?

I don't much care for attorneys, but I do enjoy a great legal thriller.

That's why I was so excited to hear about Eddie McCloskey's paranormal investigation in upstate New York, where he served as the defense's expert witness in a murder one trial ... it gave me the opportunity to try my hand at a legal thriller.

The Accused and the Damned is that book. I don't think anyone has ever written a novel like it before. If that's the case then that makes it the world's first paranormal legal thriller.

TATD is available for pre-order now and will be released on 10/31/14. I'll be putting an excerpt up shortly on this page. Or if you've already purchased The Lost, you'll be able to read an excerpt at the end of that book.

No comments:

Post a Comment