Monday, November 3, 2014

Readers Like It...So I'm Going To Release A Sequel

Thanks for all the great reviews of Morale Was Down so far. I wrote it for a pretty wide audience--anyone that's ever worked in an office. I've really enjoyed swapping work "horror" stories with early readers, so please keep those coming, either to my email (ronaniswriting@gmail.com) or here, on this blog.

So, without further ado, I'd like to announce that the sequel, Effective Immediately, will be out soon. Hopefully this month, or next month, or early next year, or maybe later next year. Right after I get done some work.

But seriously, I hope to have the sequel out before the end of the year. Stay tuned and happy reading.


1 comment:

  1. Evan - Get back to work. We're paying you for this shit.

    -Your boss

    ReplyDelete