Friday, April 17, 2015

Two New Releases in One Month?!

I write a lot. Much of what I write is not fit for public consumption, but over time the "crap percentage" has slowly decreased.

I enjoy writing a lot. Many so-called "writers" spend their time justifying why they couldn't get any words down in a day, in a week, in a month. Life got in the way. Family got in the way. Work got in the way.

Truth is, everything will get in the way. If you let it.

So I try not to let it. I produce a lot of words and sometimes they're crap and sometimes they're good. But I put the time in. Nothing is more important than A-I-C.

Ass in chair.

So that's why I get to say this: in April, I will release not one, but TWO new titles.

Now in all fairness, the second book out this month was a collaboration with my fellow author, Nate Green. So I only did half the work on that. But still, I'm counting this as two books in one month.

***

Language of the Bear, our historical novel, is the best story I've ever been part of. I think it's the strongest in terms of character, dizzying with its reversal of fortune every few minutes plot, and broad in scope. It's an adventure story, it's a BIG story, where both main characters (that's right, there are TWO heroes) leave the comfort of their usual surroundings and journey out into the often harsh world and grow. There's plenty of action and turns and witty hero banter and it all culminates with one kick-ass finale. I can't wait to hit PUBLISH on this one.

5 comments:

  1. There has to be some important and perfect word in your writings like said this site and let your writings more visible to the people. useful content

    ReplyDelete
  2. you will find so much resues in online but there has been some good quality resumes you will find in this site http://www.smalltextgenerator.com/online-text-compactor-team/ and they will offer you this type of services any time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some important pa program is this Maryland one which you can check this link as it needed to be this way as it should be one of the ways out look at here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent post,I have no uncertainty about the case O'Brien is the quality player and as of late he played incredibly and here is check out http://www.articlesummarizer.net/who-will-summarize-my-article/ for good work. To keep up the physical wellness is essential for each player and this time guarantee center around the physical wellness and result is that he played amazing as of late.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good post,Truly value your exertion and this time you work splendidly but now you can check it for educational task. You and your administration going right toward the path that precisely individuals need and need that proceed with your exertion since I need it and everybody who visit this site.

    ReplyDelete