Friday, June 26, 2015

FREE STORIES

Harm is currently free on Amazon, iTunes, B&N, Kobo, and Scribd.

I'm working on getting Frontier Justice free on Amazon and elsewhere too.

I plan to make In The Blood (maybe the first two installments) free as well, as soon as my period of exclusivity with Kindle Unlimited ends.

Why all the free stories?

Well, readers have enjoyed my shorts but they don't buy them. This is not surprising to me because as an avid reader myself, I'm the same way: I much prefer novels and rarely plunk cash down on a short. For me it's a no-brainer. I can spend a buck on story I'll read in twenty minutes, or I can spend five bucks on a story that will give me hours of entertainment.

So why not just offer these stories for free and get more people reading my stuff? Win-win, if you ask me.

You can help make Frontier Justice free on Amazon by reporting a lower price. (There's a button on all book pages to do this).

And keep an eye out for more free offers in the near future. I'm toying with making The Unearthed free for awhile to see if it brings more readers into the series. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment