Thursday, October 12, 2017

HF Novel Update 10/11/17 (Day 25)

Editing Time: 6 hours

I didn't get through a huge chunk of the story yesterday, but the edits were quality. Several paragraphs were simply tossed out. In many places, five or six sentences became three or four, with the ideas expressed much more clearly and powerfully. All good stuff.

Today I have a couple rewrites then will finish the "3rd" draft. For the next three days (Day 26 - 28), I'll go through the book one more time from beginning to end and tighten things up as best I can. I'm also considering getting a proofreader. The Bastard's Refuge is almost twice as long as the other books I've written, so I suspect I'm missing twice as many errors.

Onward.

10 comments:

  1. I really appreciate learning tips. the very fact that i right of entrance thus a lot of, and appropriately deeply, demonstrates the high level of your English

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your words, but I think there has been a lot of serious discussions on this site
    check it

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is quite interesting article. Thanks for sharing remarkable post. I'm recently working on sentence generating. Here we have homepage. Hopefully you'll enjoy your visit here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice writing tips. Most of the writing companies write about the importance of education. It is not a big task to know about education need today. I really appreciate the author who is doing a good job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't get a huge knowledge from the novel that have talked about, but the Quality of writing have get a chance to click here and appreciate the skills of the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You need to go through the whole story and then give your honest feedback on the http://www.ukraineoutsourcingcompanies.com/it-outsourcing-ukraine-vs-india/. It will increase the user ratio in your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 这里有新的更新,你也可以在这里讨论不同的事情。 随着这个神秘系列在这里看到HF小说更新。 你也可以赶上 http://www.spsshelp.org/professional-help-with-spss-statistics-online/ 的网站,并可以得到适当的方法。

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is it real news HF Novel? If its real then you must have to write with reference. I suggest you to make reference post then can easy to understand like this: http://www.spsshelp.org/professional-help-with-spss-statistics-online/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your paragraph writing skill is very vibrant in front of me.I truly acknowledge your efforts of promoting services of www.ukraineoutsourcingrates.com on different forums.

    ReplyDelete