Saturday, October 14, 2017

HF Novel Update 10/13/17 (Day 27)

Editing Time: 4 hours

I'm happy with where the manuscript is, though the story is wearing me out. I had planned on editing for 6 to 7 hours, but I just didn't "have it" yesterday.

Now this is where you might be thinking, "Evan, you should have set the MS aside and come back to it later. You've only edited for a week and you're already burned out!"

To which I would respond, "I always get burned out editing, even when I set the book aside for a month or longer. And by quick check, I've spent ~50 hours editing this mofo. I suspect that, no matter when the editing happened, I'd be burned out after 50 hours of it."

Today I won't get much time to edit but that's okay. To borrow an artist's expression, I feel I'm tickling the story at this point. So I'm ready to step away from the book and fire it off to the proofreader. I don't want to look at this story again till I hit PUBLISH next month.

Because this is a new genre for me and I'm releasing it under my real name (which has no other writing credits on Amazon), I do need to do a ton of marketing before the book launches. I'm considering trying Instafreebie for the next 30 days to build up some anticipation for the release. After the launch, I'll try some ads as well.

That's all for now.

5 comments:

  1. With this new area of the saber series, you can buy the best books here and can get the free book to get the new lesson. You can read this and can find the new expression with the nice efforts. Just find the new session here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the novel updation and get the real pattern of your life. You can also borrow the books with this link. Just come with https://www.paraphrasingservices.org/7-ways-to-avoid-plagiarism-consequences/ and find the best place to read and write. You can also find the new section of the free books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In this area of the Ronan there is the new section of the books with the help of which you can enjoy the better life. You can click site and can enjoy the HF novel in the better order. You can also find the free gift book here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know from the principals of guidance anyway you clear up faultlessly how timetable is try this one for managing an understudy's homework. Extraordinary to know the things which you included in your article and I never found such work from some other.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unquestionably, in spite of all that I review when we used to get-aways it really passed on joy to original site when we used to get unanticipated events from the school. It fulfilled us more than some other thing.

    ReplyDelete