Tuesday, October 17, 2017

What now?

Over the past month I've built up a lot of writing momentum. Writing is inertial, so rather than take some time off I've decided to pivot immediately to something else.

I've mentioned this before, but earlier this year I wrote a psy thriller, The Young Woman Next Door, that I wasn't crazy about. While working on The Bastard's Refuge, a few ideas came to me that would make the psy thriller so, so much better. So that's what I'll be working on this week. The changes will only require a few days to make. If I keep pushing, The Young Woman Next Door should be ready to launch in November.

I also want to finish book 3 in the Greg Owen series, this one's called The Prodigal Girl. I just put it up for pre-order on Amazon. Here's the cover:



I don't want to give any details away about the plot, because EVERYTHING is a spoiler.

Last but not least, I'm exploring marketing options for The Bastard's Refuge. I want to launch that story in November but I need to build some anticipation for it before I do. I've got a few different ideas ;-)

5 comments:

  1. You can now come here to write for the better challenges and can make your life more good with the better information. You can find some links this site and can get the true area of the information in this zone of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can find the new blogspot with the better detail. Just get the new style and see the internal meaning of this article. You can easily explore the details and can find the free book which can change your life with perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can find the Saver series which has the new area of the Bastard's Refuge. Make your life more colorful with the new deals of the perfection. You can also go to website in order to find something special.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The preparation makes an understudy to comprehend his/her individual and also total complexities. Preparing reveals a significant proportion of more helpful link in an understudy, for instance, settle on right decisions, talk before the crowed, defy difficulties and discard inconveniences.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really apprecaite people when they talk about crazy things. I persnoally love to read this kinda blogs so go to https://www.paraphrasingservice.org/order-paraphrasing-services-oman/ and get all kinda services.

    ReplyDelete